Information we collect and why
When you place an order, request a catalogue, sign up to our email newsletter or otherwise interact with the Catherine Loves website we may require certain information and you may submit personal information to us as follows:
- When you register with Catherine Loves we ask for information such as your name, address, delivery address, telephone number, email address, contact details and if you place an order your credit card details. We keep a record of this information. We need this information to process your requests and recognize you as a registered customer. Catherine Loves does not store credit card details.
- We keep a record of any emails or other messages you may send us. This helps us provide customer support services to you.
- We keep a record of the orders you have placed with Catherine Loves so we can provide you with an efficient, reliable service and deal with any problems quickly. It also means we can send you the most relevant Catherine Loves offers.
- We may monitor, record and play back telephone calls for training new staff and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- We may receive information about you from third parties and add this to our account information. For example we update address information using the Royal Mail Change of Address file which we may use to change our records and deliver your catalogues.
How we use the information we collect
The information we keep is used to improve the service we offer you. We may use the information to:
- Open and run your Catherine Loves customer account
- Process and deliver your Catherine Loves order
- Provide customer service to you
- Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- Help prevent fraud. We may check personal and credit card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on this basis. At all times where we disclose your information it will remain secure.
- Send you offers from other companies but only with your permission.
- We may need to pass your contact information to our couriers in case they need to contact you to arrange the delivery of your order.
Catherine Loves marketing communications
When you register with Catherine Loves you will be given the option to receive promotional emails from Catherine Loves. If you do not wish to receive these emails please untick the box on the registration page. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us and we will remove your email address from our marketing records. You can also change your marketing preferences by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of the website. We may also send you the Bombay Duck catalogue by post to your registered account address. If you do not want to receive Catherine Loves catalogues please send an email to email@example.com or write to us to let us know.
Catherine Loves will not pass your information on to any third parties unless you consent to this. When you register with Catherine Loves you will be given the option to receive information and offers by post from carefully selected and reputable third parties that we genuinely think may interest you. If you do not wish to receive these promotions from third parties by post please untick the box on the registration page. If you no longer wish to receive information from third parties please notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us. You can also change your preferences by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of the website. We will never pass your email address to a third party.
We track visits made to our website so we can see which products and pages are the most popular. This allows us to improve our product selection and website to make shopping at Catherine loves even better. This tracking is anonymous, we do not know your personal details.
Removal of information
You have the right to remove your personal information and change your preferences at any time. In order to do this please email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
No.1 Old Hall Street
Please include your name, address, account number and/or the e-mail address you registered with when you contact us.
If you have any questions or you are unsure about the personal account information we are holding in your name please contact us. We will happily review your file and update your records if you require.